Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Fun's Over and it's Time to Get to Work!




I've been told that my new address for at least 6 months will be Stillwater, Oklahoma. We have been working on obtaining a site for Stillwater for 2 years and it's finally going to happen with construction starting next week on an existing building. We should be open May 1st if all goes well. Kyle will be moving down from our Jefferson City store to manage this territory and well be joining him as long as it takes to get the store up and running. We're excited about this market with it being the home of OSU but the hours will be ridiculous!!
It was definitely an experience trying to find a place to live in a college town that would meet my standards and the rent is EXPENSIVE!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope it's a two bedroom, I hate to sleep on the couch, RK takes up to much room.